c | splendid navy milky-way | Journey To Northen Light

splendid navy milky-way

 I started questioning myself about the things that u did. Or what I really wants all my life. 
It faded slowly. 
Recently.., 
Fly away blaming the night, and comes up while I'm drunk. 
Its a magical dark.. 
Some stars everglow, 
Spread another hope. 
Kick away sadness in the sky.. 
Oh norrhen light.. 
A beautiful aurora borealis.., 
I couldn't even understand why those colour lift me up! 
Part by part flooding into my mind. 
Then take a little space, but work out more than another.

//
Here we go.., 
Not sure why a milky-way is one of my favorite to transfer it into canvas.., but all I know it's a magical colour. Part of something that make me wondering how did this world happened, why would I'm here for it.., and some crazy questions that u won't expected. :) 


Share:

0 komentar