c | another dark inside me | Journey To Northen Light

another dark inside me

Feels like living in someone else's life. :(

So I feel so depressed recently, it is not about me at all. But only to think about someone's else problem make me wanna stop living. 
I just feel like I don't deserve the world. It is so cruel and mostly make me wanna cry!

I wanna shout out about what I feel, I wanna stop here. 
I feel like I can't do this anymore. 
Its not me. It's not about my life at all. It just so sad and stressed to think about. 

Okay it's about the kids. 
Well, you're right I never give a birth, and I don't even have one. 
But there always something make me so depressed and stressed just to think about the kids. 
The way how the world treat them. Especially their parents. 
I don't understand why, it just full of surprises. 

"If it's about me.., if it's about how much I laugh abd need to pay with sadness so just take my soul.., take me from this cruel world. "

Share:

0 komentar