c | a milky-way around darkness | Journey To Northen Light

a milky-way around darkness

i could never understand this feeling..,
Its over there down.. So hurting. 
Okay take a little breath.., 
This is how it's supposed to be! Probably. I just feel so idiot. I feel like a hell comes up around. 
I dunno. 
Life is weird. Or probably only mine. 
This feeling.., something that I couldn't stop. Something that hit me ever time its happened. 
If only I could stop this. By doing something. But feels so unreal. 
Things are running like river's water, going by flow. And how can I stop this all to be something good, if it's all comes from outside. How can I..? 

I wish that something powerful lift me up to somewhere. To stop this feeling! 
Or make the things which is isn't mine being something good. 


Share:

0 komentar