c | Blue Heaven two pieces | Journey To Northen Light

Blue Heaven two pieces

i was in Nusa Dua Bali, waterblow area. the ocean was so perfect with blue colour.
Allright,  two pieces cloths is always be my favorite. well i don't know i feel like this kind of cloths gunna make you looks higher, sexier, and adorable.
thats all in my mind.
okay, you are right, a half of your body will get exposed. i actually admit it. but stil this adorable.

 For someone like me, who is living in hot place.., its like summer all te time, this clothes is absolutely perfect.

okay let me tell you something, i live in beach paradise. is Bali already in your mind? yeah i spent my vacation in Bali, but my hometown had the same weather like Bali. so i'm not gonna throw anything.

So i bought this in one of clothes store in Bali, but it was'nt two pieces. it was a long dress.
until finally i feel like this dress make me looks like a mother with 2 little boy.
so.. when i back to my hometown, i started to retouch all of my dresses.

So as i told you that my Mum is a tailor so this is what i like about, that i can do anything what i want to make my clothes look like exacly like me..

Something that you wear its not only show it who you are, but it prove your taste in fashion.
i was really bad on fashion. or maybe still. but Mum taught me a lot about it. she has been my inspiration.

i loves fashion so much.
sometimes i choose to be hungry than i'm wearing something that makes me look like idiot.
i know it sounds like i wanna look perfect in someone eyes. but its  not the point, i don't wanna see shit in any of around me. anything looks not good im gunna try hard to fix it to make it good.
i don't know about you guys, but i dont like to see myself look like a shit.



 so the picture in left is an old dress.

i don't like the style at all, it just doesn't match on me.
it looks to looong.
to bad.
i was wearing one time to chill out with my friends to watch movie in karika plaza. then thats it.

This dress is already colourfull.
so you can mix it with white shoes. or sandals with brown black or white colour. i mean something plain, whitout pattern.

watch and bracelet is still ok!
no necklace please!

i prefer totebag than waistbag.
or any bag that you can keep it in one side.

so thats all guys, hope this style is inspire you created some more adorable styles.

Share:

0 komentar