c | Morning Glory | Journey To Northen Light

Morning Glory

 allright blue da da da da

its absolutely one of my favorite. and this is gonna be in my store.
first of all why did i use Morning glory as title of this outfit? cause im in love with morning glory. everytime i see the flowers, it made my day. it just beautiful and colorful.



blue morning glory flowers usually symbolize trust, respect, and other deep, heartfelt emotion.

 





 

okay i made 2 design for this fabric but i only can make 1 as cloth.

why?

good question.
so actually this is a leftover.
so as i told you my Mum has her own boutique. she is a Tailor and she is the one who taught me to sew. and we have many fabic on the store. so what happened is the costumers only took what they need to make a dress or a formal cloths. and its like 1 meter and half. and my Mum can not sell it because mostly of them need more to make a dress.

so i take it for me. 

well, yes its hard to design somthing like this. as i need to think about the size and eveything. and let say i have 1 meter fabric and i need to think what i wanna mak with this fabric.

so i was thinking about dress cause i think its gonna be fun having dress like this in beach or summer time. but then after all its not fit in my body, i need more fabric to make dress. so i need to make new design. and somehow it comes up just like that; 2 pieces cloths. it would help me to use the leftover fabric. and yes. its done like this.

now you understand why is i show you my back hahahha
yess cause the fabric is not enough.
but i am happy it makes it beautiful-er.

and why is boots? haaaa

i love boots. it so damn cool. and boots is always always beautiful with short skirt .

well okay..its not that bad.
its good enough for me.
and i want it to be in my store.



Share:

0 komentar